The Vantage binoculars feature our H2 optics and provide incredible value for money.
Built from a polycarbonate body with rubber armour, the Vantage binoculars are a lightweight and reliable binocular with easy-to-use features that make them perfect for new nature enthusiasts or when shopping on a budget.
They are supplied with a comfortable neck strap and padded carry case for protection and storage.
- Fully coated optical system for sharp images
- Rubber Coated Focus Wheel - Close Focus From 8.2ft/2.5m
- BAK-4 Roof Prisms
- Lightweight And Durable Rubber Coated Chassis
- Stay-On Lens Covers For Maximum Lens Protection
- Twist-Up Eye Cups With Position Stops For Eye Relief
Nitrogen purged. Waterproof. Fog proof.
Hawke No-Fault Lifetime Warranty.
Field of View (°)
Eye Relief (in)
Eye Relief (mm)
Exit Pupil (mm)
Exit Pupil (in)
Field of View (ft@1000yds)
Field of View (m@1000m)
Apparent Field of View (°)
Interpupillary Distance (in)
2.2 - 2.9
Interpupillary Distance (mm)
56 - 74
Close Focus (ft)
Close Focus (mm)
Tripod Mounting Thread
Yes (¼" - 20 UNC)
4.2 - 5
107 - 128