An extensive range of binoculars in several configurations.
The Nature-Trek family utilises our System H2 optics produced in a shock resistant polycarbonate body, providing a robust yet lightweight package. The high grip rubber armour ensures a secure hold in all weather conditions.
Optics are crisp and clear with notable natural colour reproduction. The precise focusing wheel allows focussing down to 2m.
- Compact top hinge design easily fits in your hand
- Fully multi-coated optics to produce sharp images
- Focus knob with 0.8 turns - close focus from 6.6ft/2m
- High resolution BAK-4 roof prisms
- Lightweight and durable rubber coated chassis
- Twist-up eye cups with position stops for eye relief
Nitrogen purged. Waterproof. Fog proof.
Hawke No-Fault Lifetime Warranty.
Field of View (ft@100yds)
Field of View (m@100m)
Field of View (°)
Eye Relief (in)
Eye Relief (mm)
Exit Pupil (mm)
Exit Pupil (in)
Apparent Field of View (°)
Interpupillary Distance (in)
2.1 - 2.8
Interpupillary Distance (mm)
54 - 72
Close Focus (ft)
Close Focus (mm)
Tripod Mounting Thread
3.5 - 4.2
88 - 106